I would like to say good morning however, there is not much good about it. Unfortunately we have to cancel this weekend’s event. The venue has received 48mm in the last 24hrs and the forecast is rain today and tomorrow with no chance for it to dry out.
This is the worst start to a season in 10 years. The committee will be meeting on Monday night to discuss the situation. I will update you on Tuesday morning in regards to any decision we come up with and any ideas/issues that may be put to next Wednesday night’s members club meeting.
Please remember our club meeting next Wednesday night at the Prospect Hotel, Great Western Highway, Prospect, at 7:30pm.
Once again sorry about this weekend however it is completely out of our hands.
Our next attempt at a racing will be the 18th March, with the Rookies to volunteer. If people could please let me know who your child’s representative will be.